Sunday, May 3, 2009

Finally!

Ever since the WBC started sanctioning muay thai a few years back it has been a dream of mine to win one of those pretty green belts. Well as most of you know I fought in january for one of them. Things didn't go the way I wanted to but this July I will be rectifyng the situation, we will be rematching here in Vegas for the title. So the other day I randomly go on the wbc's website and this is what I see:

http://wbcmuaythai.com/ratting.php?select_id=10

I was a bit surprised to see my name on there, especially the only American in that weight class. I feel extremly honored and blessed and as soon as I extract my revenge in July I will be number 10. Thank you to everyone that has helped me get to this point in my career. I'm going to keep at it until I feel God wants me to do something else. I couldn't do it without you guys. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment