Friday, June 27, 2014

Lion Fight 15

Lion Fight 15, first time on the east coast and wow, where do I even begin. Let's start by giving an enormous shot out and thank you to Scott Kent, Christine Toledo and everyone else on the Lion fight team. The things you guys do, especially the ones most never see, are the reasons you guys are leading the way and continuing to push the growth of the sport. I have fought all over the world on all kinds of promotions and I can easily say that your show is leaps and bounds above everyone else in every single area. You are truly setting the bar for how it should be done and only getting better. I can't thank you enough for believing in me after coming back from my horrible ACL injury, when most didn't give me much of a chance of returning at all let alone getting back to a high level. You continue to believe in me and set me up with amazing fights and I couldn't be more grateful.

I gotta give a huge shot out to all of my sponsors and all they've done to support me. My first sponsor who believed in me from the get go Brent Magnussen with Khero Clothing who has always done my walkout shirts, your friendship and support mean the world to me. Can't Stop Crazy which is not only a company but a way of life and was originally started for a way for a few of our closest friends, who just happened to be some of the top Thai boxers in North America, as a way to represent ourselves and put out the products and images/interviews that people would know were from us. Osiris Shoes and Triumph United, I have always loves and rocked all of your gear but to actually know you guys and have your support is truly amazing to me,thank you so much. Action Pro Gear for hooking me up with all of their quality gear and being so easy to work with. And Muay Thai Addicts for doing my walkout shirts for this fight and making me sick custom shorts.

Thank you to Kirian Fitzgibbons, one of the most amazing people, coaches and friends I have ever knows, and everyone at CSA, you guys are amazing beyond words. Thank you to Jesse Burdick for constantly working with me and getting me stronger and faster all the time. Thanks to The A Team: Gaston, Zoila, Eddie Pez and Bryan Petro, I couldn't do it without you guys. Thanks to Chaz Mulkey for coming out and working with me the weekend before the fight. I know what a busy schedule you have and truly appreciate the time. Thank you to my boxing coach RJ for keeping my hands sharp and fast. Thank you to Jacon and everyone at ESPT for all of their continued help keeping me at my best. Thank you to Deanne Ball for keeping my body working and healthy. And last but not least thank you to all of my fans. You guys have been there with me through it all and I will never be able to thank you enough for the love and support you have given me throughout the years.

World title fight July 4th at The Pearl at The Palms in Vegas against Michael “Tomahawk” Thompson on Lion Fight 16. This has all the makings to be fight of the year/decade, don't miss it!
"Face your fears, live your dreams"-El Presidente'

No comments:

Post a Comment