Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lion Fight 16

Well I was going to write my thank you for Lion Fight 16 for #church but as soon as I began I realized just how long that's going to take and considering I am getting up in a few hours for a long road trip I figured it would be better to wait. So I'll just give a quick one and get back to ya with the rest.

First and foremost I give all the glory to God. I literally should have been dead or locked up years ok so to be alive, healthy, happy and living my dream is truly a miracle.

Thank you to Tomahawk Thompson and his team for coming over and putting on an amazing fight. It was an honor and a privilege to share the ring with a true warrior and hope we can do it again sometime. All the best!

Thank you so much to Scott Kent, Christine Toledo and everyone at Lion Fight for all of their amazing work. Thank you for giving me this opportunity and always believing in me.

Thank you to Kirian, there's no amount of thank you's I could ever give to adequately convey my appreciation, and everyone at CSA for all that you guys do. The A Team (Gaston, Eddie, Zoila and Petro) thank you for constantly pushing me and being there through it all. Jesse Burdick for making me stronger and faster all the time. RJ for sharpening up my boxing and doing his best to get me to move my damn head, hope this last fight made you proud. Jacon at Elite Sports Physical Therapy, Monte at Kinetic Sports, Dr Dan, and Deanne Ball for all of their work keeping me to as close to in one piece and healthy as possible. Thank you to Jackie and Liz for their wonderful friendship as well as always feeding me amazing healthy food that definitely makes dieting enjoyable. You guys are too amazing for words. And thank you to everyone else at the gym, you are truly my family and I love you all.

Thank you to my sponsors Khero Clothing, Triumph United, Osiris Shoes, Action Pro Gear and a thank you to Muay Thai Addict for once again making me an amazing walk out shirt and sick shorts to fight in.

And last but not least thank you to all of my fans for all of your continued support. I know that win lose or draw you will be there for me and I always do my best to show my appreciation and give as much back as possible. I could never thank you enough.

I'm in much need of a serious unplug and vacation. I'll be back in a week or so. Hopefully you'll all be ok without me :P Woosah!!!!

God bless you all.
Face your fears, live your dreams
-El Presidente'

No comments:

Post a Comment